Uno Foods began in the basement of one of our Boston restaurants in 1988 and has grown into its present day establishment of producing 66,000 pizzas and related items per day. All of our products are made by hand using the same ingredients as our Uno Chicago Grill restaurants and following the same recipes that have made us famous throughout the world. The Uno tradition began with the legendary Deep Dish Pizza, invented by Ike Sewell, and has evolved to include hand-tossed pizzas, calzones, quesadillas, dips and more. Today, Uno Foods provides Uno-quality products that are sold in over 6,000 grocery stores and served in hotels, stadiums, airports, schools, and movie theaters across the country.
Cooking Instructions for Family-Sized Hand Tossed Pizza
(Cheese, Pepperoni, Deluxe, Margherita)
- • Preheat oven to 375.
- • Remove pizza from box & wrapping.
- • Set cardboard circle aside.
- • Place pizza directly on center oven rack.
- • Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
- • Place cooked pizza on carboard circle, slice & enjoy.
- • If cooking a frozen pizza:
- • Preheat oven to 350 & bake for 14 - 16 minutes.